Time flies, slow down

Wow, I really haven't posted in a long time. We had taken a week vacation to the Gulf, and since then it's been go, go, go getting ready for first grade. Not only is my big kid in elementary school, but he also rides the bus. I wonder if I didn't color my hair, if I would have sprouted gray hairs from all the new things last week? I was a constant puddle. But he's sooo loving it, and continues to amaze me with his innocent intellect.


In other news, I started volunteering some of my time with an organization I found through Volunteer Match. I'm not really one to ring the bell outside of the mall at Christmas, but instead found a bevy of virtual needs with non-profits all over the country.

I challenge my readers to reach out and find a project they could get passionate about, then link back and share what you're doing.

0 comments: