Extra! Extra! Read all about it!


I QUIT! I told my non-boss today that I quit and my last day will be September 26th. I haven't been this happy in a long time. The look on his face was priceless. Tomorrow they'll announce it to the rest of the department which I'm certain will be equally surprised.

My new job title will be "Art Director", and I'll be moving to the Corpus Christi area with a start date of October 6th. Hubby and son will move at the school break in December, and until then we'll be alternating weekends driving back and forth to see each other. It'll be tough, but the package deal was too great to pass up.

I feel kinda weird though that we're moving for my job. I guess there's a bit of old-fashioned sense in me that thinks a wife should follow her husband around. But he's as excited as I am, so it's all good.

It's all good.

1 comments:

Erica Wagner said...

Oh my goodness! Kim, I'm so excited for you and your new job (and quitting your current job)! I'm sad to see you move away though!

You just keep moving further south... What will your parents say about that? :)