"Road Trip"

I love the show, "The Office". The dry humor and conversations and scenarios between co-workers remind me of situations I've encountered while on the job. In my former position at the newspaper, my dept. joked about setting up a web cam to document the crazy going-ons that surrounded us. My new position is not much different. So when I discovered The Office Convention taking place in Scranton, PA this fall, the three of us are considering on making the trip. You live once.

In other news, on my way to work, I was stopped in the middle of the street behind another vehicle. Not at a stop sign or traffic light, or an intersection. We were in the middle of the street. I wasn't sure if they were having car trouble or some other interior emergency to warrant stopping in the middle of the road. And at that moment when I decided to drive around them, this little fuzzy creature crossed the road. Apparently that section of road was an unmarked squirrel crossing.

1 comments:

Mrs. C. said...

Have fun in PA!!:) Hope the squirrel was ok!!