Long time, no blog...

Where have I been hiding? I haven't been on my computer much. I've been faced with 3 things: my office mate/supervisor having a heart attack, a friend having a heart attack and also undergoing an MRI and discovering clots in her brain setting her up for potential aneurisms, and another co-worker's son involved in a horrifying car accident. Nothing too pleasant to think about, so even if you don't believe in a higher power, please keep them and their families in your thoughts.

On a bright note, I bid on and was awarded the contract to redesign a logo and website for a TX music website. As if I don't have enough to do?! ha! They also produce a magazine that I will help to implement on the web. Cool stuff...

Stay tuned for my next entry on shopping - yes I went shopping.

0 comments: