Weekend Plug: Galaxy Theater

I can't even put into words how excited I am that we have a new movie theater near us. Our previous options were driving to Lakeline Mall (ick), or over to the Alamo Drafthouse, eh, it's ok. Enter Moviehouse & Eatery, Galaxy at the Trails. We bought tickets for 007's latest flick, Skyfall, and sunk into cozy, oversize seats. We would have checked out the upscale bar area if we had more time, so that's on the "to do" list for our next outing. My only complaint: the all male staff we encountered at not just the ticket counter, but also in the lobby, only addressed my husband. "Thank you sir, you'll be in theater 4," "right this way sir, here's your ticket", and upon leaving, "how did you like the movie sir?" I felt invisible which doesn't make for an entirely good first impression, but given my other theater options, I'll be back to give them another chance.

0 comments: