Weekend Plug: Wendy's DIY Salad

(Sorry, I need to get better at not only starting the "Weekend Plug" on the weekend, but also posting it then too.)  And today I bring you...salad dressing! I absolutely love, love, love Cardini's Raspberry Pomegranate salad dressing. This coming from a person that doesn't like raspberries, nor pomegranates on their own. I'm a huge fan of the Wendy's Apple Pecan Chicken Salad and the pomegranate dressing that it's served with, and in an effort to save time from driving across the interstate, and money, I sought out a dressing that was as close as I could get to the Marzetti dressing at Wendy's. All the other ingredients are easy to replicate: apples, pecans, grilled chicken, your choice of greens, and some bleu cheese crumbles. Delicious! Don't be fooled and buy the Annie's Organic Pomegranate dressing by mistake. It's not good. At. All. Happy salad eating!

0 comments: